Vegetable Turkey Burgers
- 20 oz or 1.25 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1.5 cups finely chopped kale
- 1 cup onion chopped then sauteed in 1 tbsp olive oil on a stove
- 1.5 cup finely chopped red, yellow, orange peppers
- 2 Tbsp almond or quinoa flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- 2Form into palm-sized burger patties-about 6-8.
- 3Place on cooking pan coated lightly with olive oil or olive oil cooking spray.
- 4Cook in the oven pre-heated to 375 degrees.
- 5Flip once during cooking time. OR cook on medium-high grill for about 4 minutes each side. (internal temp of 165 degrees)