- 2 Large organic eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of earth balance butter spread
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh herbs, chopped. I used basil, parsley and dill
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of goat cheese, optional
- Place the pan over low heat on your stove. Add a tablespoon of earth balance and let it begin to melt while you whisk the eggs.
- Whisk the salt and a few grinds of pepper into the eggs.
- Add the eggs into the pan and start stirring the eggs. You want to consistently stir the eggs. Right when some curds form, add in the fresh herbs and goat cheese.