Creamy Herb Eggs
As a Registered Dietitian for 20+ years, diet and food fads come and go. If there’s one thing that remains true, it’s that breakfast IS indeed such an important start to the day. As you wake up and begin using your mind and body, your brain and muscles need fuel to work properly. I always recommend real food and a balanced meal such as this one. When you include 3 meals a day, cravings and late-night snacking decrease. Also, research has shown that students perform better in school and on tests when they don’t skip breakfast. Even if you are brunching mid-day this weekend, make sure to get up a little earlier to start the day with a healthy meal. Check out all my breakfast recipes on the website. Link in bio! And tag me to let me know what you think of this dreamy creamy egg and potato combo. Happy weekend!!
Keep stirring until cooked to your liking. Serve and enjoy! ❤️
- 2 Large organic eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of earth balance butter spread
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh herbs, chopped. I used basil, parsley and dill
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of goat cheese, optional
- Place the pan over low heat on your stove. Add a tablespoon of earth balance and let it begin to melt while you whisk the eggs.
- Whisk the salt and a few grinds of pepper into the eggs.
- Add the eggs into the pan and start stirring the eggs. You want to consistently stir the eggs. Right when some curds form, add in the fresh herbs and goat cheese.