- 10–15 Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1/2 butternut squash, cubed
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of organic spinach
- 3 tablespoons of cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of walnuts
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
Ingredients for lemon dressing
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine Brussels sprouts and squash with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and add the squash and bake for an additional 12 to 15 minutes until Brussels sprouts are crisp outside and tender inside.
- Add quinoa to a bowl, vegetables, dried cranberries and walnuts. Top with the desired amount of lemon honey dressing. Enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast