- 1 De-core apples, but do not cut all the way through to the bottom, just cut enough to fill apple with additional fruit.
- 2Peel apples to be served to babies.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Place apples in shallow baking dish, then sprinkle apple with cinnamon. Fill baking dish with a thin amount of water at bottom.
- 5Bake for 15 mins or until apples are tender.
- 6Halfway through, remove dish and spoon water/apple juices over top of apples.
- 7Puree apple for infants. Dice in pieces for an easy, soft, sweet finger food.