Perfect for a snack or even with oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast, this sweet treat tastes like the apple pie without the pie. For those who prefer the crunch, they can enjoy their apple topped with a couple tablespoons of graham cracker crumble or granola.
Ingredients: apples with core cut out, 2 Tbsp raisins, peaches, apricots or other fruit per apple, 1 tsp cinnamon per apple
- De-core apples, but do not cut all the way through to the bottom, just cut enough to fill apple with additional fruit.
- Peel apples to be served to babies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place apples in shallow baking dish, then sprinkle apple with cinnamon. Fill baking dish with a thin amount of water at bottom.
- Bake for 15 mins or until apples are tender.
- Halfway through, remove dish and spoon water/apple juices over top of apples.
- Puree apple for infants. Dice in pieces for an easy, soft, sweet finger food.
- Apples With Core Cut Out
- 2 Tbsp Raisins
- Apricots Or Other Fruit Per Apple
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon Per Apple
- De-Core Apples, But Do Not Cut All The Way Through To The Bottom, Just Cut Enough To Fill Apple With Additional Fruit.
- Peel Apples To Be Served To Babies.
- Preheat Oven To 350 Degrees.
- Place Apples In Shallow Baking Dish, Then Sprinkle Apple With Cinnamon. Fill Baking Dish With A Thin Amount Of Water At Bottom.
- Bake For 15 Mins Or Until Apples Are Tender.
- Halfway Through, Remove Dish And Spoon Water/Apple Juices Over Top Of Apples.
- Puree Apple For Infants. Dice In Pieces For An Easy, Soft, Sweet Finger Food.