- 2 English cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 6–7 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar (I use @seggianofoods)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil2 tablespoons fresh dill minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill minced
- Pepper to taste
- Slice the cucumbers thinly.
- Combine cucumbers in a bowl with the salt. Place in the refrigerator for about an hour. Drain the cucumbers.
- Add the olive oil, dill and vinegar. Let sit for about 30 minutes before serving. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: I used @seggianofoods white balsamic vinegar which is on the sweeter side. If needed, use a tablespoon of maple syrup.