- 1 Can (14oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 Cup of vegan mayo. I love using @primalkitchenfoods avocado mayo
- 3 Tablespoons of red onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons of carrots, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons of celery, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1 Nori sheet (finely chopped)
- Sprinkle of salt
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- Small dash of Tamari
- Add all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse to desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!