Warm Bean Side Salad
Looking for a simple weeknight side dish that’s nutritious, #plantbased , delicious and super quick and easy to make? Try this one made with spinach (get your #greens in) and Cannellini beans. These beans are high in fiber and protein and a good source of calcium and potassium. They are also high in antioxidants and great for your skin.
- 2 cans of cannelini beans – drained
- 2 cloves of garlic – very finely chopped
- 2 large handfuls of curly kale
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan
- Sea salt to taste
- Olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Add the chopped garlic to a pan with olive oil and sea salt. Sauté on a high temperature until garlic is slightly brown.
- Add the beans and the chopped kale. Continue to sauté until the kale wilts.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of the parmesan, and mix well.
- Serve and sprinkle the remaining parmesan on top with the red pepper flakes to taste.