- 1 Pounds potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 TSP ground turmeric
- 1 TSP of @traderjoes chili powder
- 1 TSP garlic powder
- 1 Cup of kale
- 2 Cup of cooked lentils
- 1/3 Cup of tomatoes
- Fresh herbs- basil, parsley, dill as desired
- Salt and pepper to taste. It is important to add pepper to increase absorption of the turmeric
- 2 Tablespoons of grated Parmesan if desired
- Wash and dry potatoes. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Add olive oil to skillet on medium heat.
- Add in potatoes and spices. Stir and then let sit until one side is golden brown. Usually around 5-7 minutes. Turn potatoes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in kale, tomatoes, lentils. Let cook until potatoes are fully cooked.
- Add fresh herbs and add desired amount of salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!