- 1 package of organic ground turkey
- 1 package of @sietefoods taco seasoning
- 4 tablespoons of @raoshomemadetomato sauce
- 1/4 cup of vegetable stock
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pepper chopped
- Any other vegetable you love. I added in asparagus this time.
- A few dashes of @tabasco sauce for extra spice (optional)
- Sauté onion, peppers and other vegetables until slightly browned on medium heat
- Add in the package of ground turkey and @sietefoods taco seasoning. Stir. Cook until the turkey meat is no longer pink.
- Add in vegetable stock, @raoshomemade tomato sauce and lemon juice. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has been absorbed (around 15 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.v