- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fresh herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice sweet potato in vertical cuts
- Brush the sweet potato slices with olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread them out evenly on the baking sheets. Bake for 40 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Top each slice with my scrambled eggs (recipe below), salt, pepper and fresh herbs to taste. I used some chopped scallions.
Creamy scrambled eggs recipe
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon of your favorite vegan butter substitute (I love @miyokoscreamery) in a skillet under low heat. Have the butter melt to coat the whole pan.
- Whisk the eggs and add to the pan under low heat.
- Wait until they barely start to set and gently move the eggs to the middle. Add the 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese (optional), salt and pepper to taste. Keep pushing the eggs to the center until cooked.
- Top with fresh herbs and enjoy!