- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 sweet potatos
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wrap the sweet potato in aluminum foil and cook for 45-50 mins. Once cooked, let cool.
- Peel the cooked sweet potato, and add it to the bowl of chickpeas, along with the jalapeños, Italian seasoning and salt. Mash until chickpeas are finely mashed. Add almond flour.
- Add olive oil to a skillet and set to medium heat. Make equal sized patties with the mixture and cook until slightly browned on both sides.
- Easy tahini dressing: 1T tahini, 1T olive oil, 1T lemon juice and salt and pepper.