- 2 pounds rainbow carrots with tops
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt (OR regular sea salt)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of feta
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 450F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
- Add the carrots to the baking sheet, evenly drizzle with olive oil, and evenly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Use your hands to evenly toss the olive oil.
- Arrange the carrots in a flat layer and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until carrots are lightly caramelized. Stir and flip halfway through baking so that all sides cook evenly.
- Evenly sprinkle with feta and pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.