- lb chicken breast tenders, or breast sliced into 1-inch thick pieces
- Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- (Place above all together in a bowl and mix well. Allow chicken to marinate, or at least sit while oven is preheated and coating is prepped.)
- 1 large egg scrambled, set aside in small bowl
- 3/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Red chili flakes to taste (if desired!)
- (Place above 4 ingredients in a separate bowl.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dip each chicken piece in the egg then in the quinoa mixture.
- Place on parchment-paper-lined baking pan.
- Cook in oven for about 8 minutes then flip each piece over.
- Cook for an additional 6-8 minutes (depending on your oven and chicken thickness). Feel free to cut into a piece and make sure chicken is completely white and not pink.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.