- 2 lbs boneless skinless organic chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- Slice chicken into 1-2 in strips (or start with pre-cut chicken tenders).
- Add remaining marinade ingredients to a glass or Pyrex bowl, and stir well.
- Place chicken in the marinade for 1 hour at room temperature or many hours or even over night in the fridge.
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill on medium heat up to 7 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- OR you can bake in oven at 400 degrees on parchment-lined baking sheet for about 20 minutes (10 on each side, flipping mid-way) or until cooked through.
- Slice up, serve over you choice of veggies and/or rice and ENJOY!