- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large garlic clove crushed
- 1 tablespoon of za’tar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Drizzle of tahini
- Trim the cauliflower of leaves. Boil the whole head of cauliflower in boiling water for ten minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, mix together salt, pepper, garlic, lemon, olive oil and za’tar.
- Rub the cauliflower with the olive oil mixture. Place in oven for for 45-50 minutes until browned.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. I like to squeeze some extra lemon juice on top. Drizzle with tahini and serve!