- 3/4 cup oats, blended in food processor
- 1.5 cups nuts and seeds (3/4 cup cashews, 1/4 cup walnuts, 1/4 cup pistachios, 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup nut butter (mixed nut, peanut butter)
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Blend oats, nuts and dates using a food processor. I did the oats, then the nuts/seeds/dates.
- Add all blended ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Press the mixture into the pan and smooth it out. I just used a spoon.
- Place in refrigerator for one hour.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!