Gluten-Free Zucchini Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey or agave)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup unpeeled, finely shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional, but takes the muffins to a new level of deliciousness!)
- Preheat the oven to 350, fill a standard muffin pan with liners.
- Combine flours, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, blend eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut oil until well combined. Add dry ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Allow the mixture to sit 3-5 minutes to allow coconut flour to absorb liquids. Add apple cinder vinegar, banana, zucchini and pulse to combine. Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into lined muffin pan. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Enjoy!!!