- 1/2 Cup of Tahini
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
- Pinch of Himalayan salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley if desired
- Pinch of Cumin, optional
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, optional
- If you want the dressing a tad sweet, mix in a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
- Whisk tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and the salt in a bowl. The mixture will thicken, don’t worry about this.
- One tablespoon at a time, add in the warm water and stir. Keep adding in a tablespoon until the dressing is to your desired consistency.
- Add in the optional cumin, cayenne and parsley.