- 5 ounces (1 bar) of dark chocolate (I have used Eating Evolved, Hu Kitchen, and Juice Press. All are more than 70% cacao and sweetened with coconut sugar.)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4–1/2 tsp salt (if desired OR you can use already salted chocolate)
- Place coconut oil in a saucepan on VERY low heat and allow it to melt.
- Break apart chocolate bar and begin to stir continuously.
- Add vanilla and salt (if desired).
- Remove from heat immediately after all is melted and transfer to a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Using toothpicks (or traditional fondue sticks, or just a fork), dip Barely Bread chunks and fruit in chocolate as desired!****This warm chocolate would also taste great drizzled over pancakes, oatmeal, yogurt, a smoothie, nut butter and toast, or anywhere else you would like to use chocolate. ENJOY!!