- 1 organic cauliflower
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 5 large mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat 375 degrees
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the cauliflower) and blend until smooth. Taste, and add more salt and/or pepper.
- Pour 3/4 of the marinade on the cauliflower florets.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the rest of the mixture to cauliflower if desired depending on taste. Top with fresh chopped mint and serve!