- 3 cinnamon stick with extra for garnish
- 2 chopped honeycrisp apples
- 1 orange sliced thin
- 1 bottle red wine (light bodied Spanish works well)
- 1.75 cups apple cider
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup orange juice (or juice from 2 medium oranges)
- juice from one lemon
- club soda
- Place cinnamon sticks, apples and orange slices into a pitcher.
- Add wine, cider, brandy, orange and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate for 6-24 hours.
- Pour into glasses with fruit, and add extra cinnamon stick to garnish as desired.
- Add club soda to taste right before serving. The more club soda vs. mixture, the less calories!