Quinoa is a high fiber gluten-free high protein, good for healthy bones, filled with antioxidants, and heart-healthy. In other words, it’s a superfood! Adding all these veggies to eat the rainbow and this apple-cider vinegar dressing really makes it super healthy for the gut, digestion, and of course your skin. Let me know what you think and ENJOY!
- 4 cups of cooked quinoa
- 1/2 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of fresh scallions, chopped
- 1/4 of your pepper of choice, chopped
Ingredients of lemon-lime dressing :
- 1/4 of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients for the lemon-lime dressing and whisk until combined.
- Mix all the ingredients for the quinoa salad. Dress the quinoa to your liking. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!