- 2 cups cooked chickpeas or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon avocado mayo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 cups chopped cucumber and/or added veggies (I like celery, bell pepper and onion!)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix it all up in a bowl and serve on top of your favorite greens, bread, or cracker!!
- Makes about 4 servings, depending on how hungry you are!