- 1Place avocado oil in pan, add onion and peppers and sauté until they begin to brown.
- 2Add spinach and stir until it begins to wilt.
- 3Remove veggies from pan.
- 4Warm up each tortilla in the pan on low heat for about 3-60 seconds per side, set aside.
- 5Keep one tortilla in pan, layer with sautéed veggies, sliced avocado and 1/2 the cheese. Add top tortilla.
- 6Cover and continue to heat on low heat for two minutes. Uncover and flip, cooking covered for another 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 7Repeat for second quesadilla.
- 8Cut up and dig in to enjoy, adding #hotsauce and/or salsa as desired!
If you want a super quick, but delish and nourishing anytime meal, this is IT! Try in the morning with eggs, add cheese for a fun kids’ lunch, and/or pack in the veggies and beans for extra fiber and some grilled chicken or fish for a more hearty dinner. These tortillas are #glutenfree #grainfree and made with such great, clean ingredients. They are definitely #robinbarrieapproved
Here is the recipe for this one: