- 1 package of organic ground turkey
- 1 package of @sietefoods taco seasoning
- 4 tablespoons of @raoshomemadetomato sauce
- 1/4 cup of vegetable stock
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pepper chopped
- Any other vegetable you love. I added in asparagus this time.
- A few dashes of @tabasco sauce for extra spice (optional)
- 1Sauté onion, peppers and other vegetables until slightly browned on medium heat
- 2Add in the package of ground turkey and @sietefoods taco seasoning. Stir. Cook until the turkey meat is no longer pink.
- 3Add in vegetable stock, @raoshomemade tomato sauce and lemon juice. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has been absorbed (around 15 minutes).
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.v
My favorite way to enjoy a burrito is in a BOWL. Start with a base of leafy greens and pile in all your favorite toppings. Beans for fiber, avocado for healthy fat, homemade salsa, jasmine rice, and turkey taco meat for the win! Tag me to share your #burritobowls this week!!! #robinbarrieapproved
1 bunch of kale (black, also called Lacinato, works great): remove stalks, and chop leaves thin
1 lemon, juiced