- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Slice sweet potato in vertical cuts
- 3Brush the sweet potato slices with olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread them out evenly on the baking sheets. Bake for 40 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- 4Top each slice with my scrambled eggs (recipe below), salt, pepper and fresh herbs to taste. I used some chopped scallions.
- 5Creamy scrambled eggs recipe
- 6Melt 1/2 tablespoon of your favorite vegan butter substitute (I love @miyokoscreamery) in a skillet under low heat. Have the butter melt to coat the whole pan.
- 7Whisk the eggs and add to the pan under low heat.
- 8Wait until they barely start to set and gently move the eggs to the middle. Add the 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese (optional), salt and pepper to taste. Keep pushing the eggs to the center until cooked.
- 9Top with fresh herbs and enjoy!
They are packed with fiber and anti-inflammatory nutrients, potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and magnesium. With so many health benefits that are are great for digestion and your skin, they also make a perfect canvas for your personal toast! Try with eggs this weekend for a protein-packed power breakfast as I did here. Let me know what you think and tag me in your creations!!