- 1To enjoy, simply cut in half, scoop out seeds, drizzle each side with a bit of olive oil and place face down on a baking sheet in an oven preheated to 400 degrees
- 2After about 35 minutes, remove from oven.
- 3Using a fork, scrape to create the spaghetti-like strands.
- 4Keeping them in the shell, top with marinara sauce and a bit of shredded parmesan.
- 5Return to oven for a couple minutes on broil until cheese browns and bubbles. Enjoy!!
Whether you’re looking for a new, #seasonal main dish or side, you must try #spaghettisquash! Try it as a #pastasubstitute or serve along side fish or chicken. This vegetable is low in calories at 42 per cup, but a good source of #fiber, Vitamin C, beta carotene and Vitamin B6. It’s good for skin and digestion.