Lime Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or olive oil cooking spray
- 16 ounces Brussels sprouts, halved
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons dried, no sugar added cranberries
- 4 tablespoons roasted, shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Coat a 9×13″ baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
- 3Add Brussels sprouts in a single layer, mixed with dried cranberries. Mist lightly with spray or oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake 20-25 minutes.
- 5 Remove from oven, and mix in lime juice.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with pumpkin seeds. Return to oven for 5 minutes, remove, then serve!