- 1Slice chicken into 1-2 in strips (or start with pre-cut chicken tenders).
- 2Add remaining marinade ingredients to a glass or Pyrex bowl, and stir well.
- 3Place chicken in the marinade for 1 hour at room temperature or many hours or even over night in the fridge.
- 4Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- 5Grill on medium heat up to 7 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- 6OR you can bake in oven at 400 degrees on parchment-lined baking sheet for about 20 minutes (10 on each side, flipping mid-way) or until cooked through.
- 7Slice up, serve over you choice of veggies and/or rice and ENJOY!
Yes summer barbecues CAN look like this! (They don’t have to be just the typical burgers and hotdogs!) Just in time for turmeric tuesday, I want to share this amazing chicken recipe with you! Instead of a store-bought marinade, this one is bursting with flavor from all natural spices that are high in antioxidants, and it contains only healthy oil. I sliced mine up and served over sautéed spinach, cauliflower rice, tomatoes, and ginger seasoned with a little extra lemon juice and turmeric, salt and pepper. This is a recipe we make doubles of every week and enjoy leftovers for the next few days. It is a total hit with my family and I know you will love it too! Let me know what you think!
1 pound ground chicken breast
4 heaping Tbsp almond flour