- 1In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
- 2Add kale, parmesan and bread crumbs
- 3Mix until the kale is evenly coated
- 4Massage the dressing until the kale is soft and dark green
- 5Top with @parmcrisps and walnuts
- 6Serve immediately
Kale truly is a #superfood and not a nutrition trend. With its amazing health benefits, it should definitely be eaten often in your diet. It’s an excellent source of: Vitamins K, C, A and manganese and copper. It’s also a very good source of B6, calcium, iron and fiber, Vitamin E and Vitamin B2. Kale is an #antioxidant, #antiinflammatory, and may help fight cancer and heart disease. It also helps detox the cells of the body and is great prebiotic to help with digestion. Try this recipe: even if you think you DON’T like kale, it will change your mind! The key here is the massaging of the leaves. Read on and tag me when you create your version of this salad.