Fruit and nut tuna
- 1 can of tonnino tuna
- 1 tbsp of primal kitchen foods avocado mayo
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tbsp of fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- Small handful of chopped almonds or walnuts
- Small handful of dried cherries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Combine tuna, avocado mayo, lemon juice, Dijon mustard. Mix until combined evenly
- 2Add herbs, nuts and cherries. Stir and combine. Serve and enjoy!
As the weather heats up, I’m definitely a fan of light, simple cold lunches….like Fruit & Nut Tuna! With backyard BBQs coming our way this weekend, this is also a perfect platter to serve up to family and friends. Cherries and almonds add amazing flavor along with their antioxidant power and fiber to this tuna salad. Avocado mayo and almonds bring healthy fats that are good for your skin and help lower bad cholesterol. I love Mary’s gone crackers because they are organic, gluten-free, high fiber, and made of all-natural ingredients. This satisfying taste explosion will impress your guests and keep everyone happy and FULL!