- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan and boil over medium heat on stove, stirring with whisk.
- 2Place egg yolks in a bowl and whisk 1/3 of hot mixture into egg yolks.
- 3Add everything back to saucepan, stir with whisk and continue to cook on medium heat for 1 minute or until thickened.
- 4Pour into pitcher and stir in brandy, bourbon, and vanilla.
- 5Cover pitcher surface with wax paper and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with added nutmeg when serving.v
1 bunch of kale (black, also called Lacinato, works great): remove stalks, and chop leaves thin
1 lemon, juiced