- 1Whisk egg in bowl then add all other meatball ingredients. Mix well.
- 2Spray frying pan with olive oil spray
- 3Form about 1” meatball and place in pan.
- 4Cook on medium until all sides of meatballs are browned. Add to sauce such as @raoshomemade and serve.
- 5Chop off ends of each sprout, slice in half and toss in a bowl with 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and roast at 400 degrees for about 30 mins. I sometimes add sliced shallots too!
These #meatballs are low in saturated fat, high in fiber, and glutenfree. Plus they taste pretty amazing. Serve your meatballs like this or add to your favorite pasta or salad or place in a sandwich.