- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place all ingredients in baking dish and stir to mix ingredients so all are moist with the oil.
- 3Bake for about 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender to fork and crispy on edges, making sure to stir potatoes every 10 minutes.
- 4Serve as a dinner side dish, or with an egg white omelet for a healthy balanced breakfast.
- 5OR place ¼ – ½ cup of potatoes into a non-stick pan or one coated with cooking spray. Pour egg yolks or whole eggs (for those over 12 months of age, or just the whites for those who are watching cholesterol) over potatoes and move around skillet with spatula until eggs are fully cooled.
- 6Voila: Egg, potato, and vegetable scramble!
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and/or add other vegetables (broccoli, spinach) as desired.