- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Place acorn squash flat side down on parchment paper lined baking sheet, after spraying with a touch of olive oil.
- 3Bake for 30 mins
- 4While squash is in oven, add 1 Tbsp olive oil to a large cooking pan on stove.
- 5Sauté spinach until it begins to wilt.
- 6Add ground chicken, stirring occasionally until fully cooked (opaque in color). Add cauliflower and stir in.
- 7Add pesto. Mix well and simmer on low for 5 more minutes.
- 8Remove mixture from stove and add evenly to acorn squash halves.
- 9Drizzle with extra pesto, sprinkle pine nuts and add grated Parmesan as desired.
- 10Place back in oven on broil for 2-3 mins until top browns.
- 11Remove and garnish with fresh basil. ENJOY!!!!
A nutrient powerhouse, high in #fiber#vitaminA #vitaminC, B vitamins and the minerals #magnesium#potassium and #maganese. This means it’s #antiinflammatory, great for #digestion and skin health.